February 26, 2013

// //

Lemon cream pie for dessert helps build muscle!!



Well not actually... that was just to get your attention.  Sorry for being a little deceptive, but since I now have you undivided attention I can tell you that I fell in love with an extremely delicious protein powder on today.  I don't usually like trying new protein powders because very few live up to my discerning taste expectations.   I could go on and on about the many other brands which I have tried but not many are noteworthy.  This particular post is not to go into the scientific background of protein although I will do so at a later time.  Just to get to the point because I'm short on time, a brotha has to get his sleep well I picked up a Lemon Cream Pie flavored micellar casein protein powder by Xtreme Formulations today and I had very low expectations.  I really didn't recognize the brand and I typically go for a whey protein isolate for a pre workout shake.  I tried it and I was blown away by the taste first and foremost it tasted exactly like lemon cream pie, it had great mixability, a smooth mouth feel, and absolutely no after taste.

I understand that not every one of my very few readers will understand the different types of protein and their different usages as it relates to their goals but I promise to follow up with more posts breaking this down for you later. If you don't know the difference between the different types of protein and just can't wait Click here and complete my evaluation and I will set up some time to explain it to you.